[dba-VB] OT: .NET - Data grid syncs to combo

John W. Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Feb 26 09:41:23 CST 2003

I don't use the data grid in Access.  I was put off by the potential
problems of users changing the columns till one disappeared (and the support
calls that ensue).

I can tell you that the data grid looks similar to Access' form is switched
to datasheet.  The biggest difference is that if you expose the column
heading, you can click on the heading and it sorts on that column.  Click
again and it sorts in reverse order.

I am not fluent enough in data grids in either technology to tell you much
I'm afraid.  What capabilities are you looking for?

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting