[dba-VB] Closing an application

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Fri Feb 28 16:29:50 CST 2003

If I wanted to close the application in Access I use Docmd.Quit.  Are you
saying that Unload Me Is the DoCmd.Quit for VB? btw, I'm compiling the
autoupdater as an .exe separate from the Access FE so it is a VB6 applette
if you will... nothing special I'm sure just a good ol' OpenURL method.

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com