[dba-VB] Closing an application

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Mon Mar 3 15:23:24 CST 2003

Just spoke to the author, he mentioned that there seems to be some bulky
handling with this inet control, (on the MS side :S) anyways if you guys
wanted to check out which source I meant here is the full link...
http://www.Planet-Source-Code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=13413&ln
gWId=1

The control is called "Microsoft Internet Transfer Control, Version 6.0
(SP4)"

btw, I tried END... and it still does not help out... :(
-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com