[dba-VB] Active Reports for Visual Basic 6

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Fri Mar 14 09:48:00 CST 2003

Thanks for the response but I forgot to post that I had solved it by simply changing .RecordSet to .Source      i.e.

Original line : repPersonnelByOffice.dcRptData.Recordset = "SELECT * FROM [tblPersonnel] WHERE [FinishDate] Is Null ORDER BY [Office], [Surname]"

New Line : repPersonnelByOffice.dcRptData.Source = "SELECT * FROM [tblPersonnel] WHERE [FinishDate] Is Null ORDER BY [Office], [Surname]"

Then show the report to screen......

Thanks for all the other info anyway..........

Paul