[dba-VB] Class Tips

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Fri Mar 28 12:25:53 CST 2003

nevermind, I see why that's a problem... hmm I have a IsDirty property but
once you dimension the properties as CCID or their respecitve class you
can't use the let or set in the main class anymore,  So it seems that I'm
stuck w/o a dirty property.  I'm sorry for the newbie q's if you can point
me to some literature I'm more than happy to search, but I seem to not be
keying in the right keywords to return these type of examples...

Thanks,

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com

On Friday, March 28, 2003 10:04 AM [GMT-8],