[dba-VB] Please Advise: Should I Buy "Microsoft Visual Basic .NET Standard 2003 ..."

Mark Rider ridermark at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 17:55:57 CST 2004

> Nothing like fair pricing and a good place to start. The best OS platform to
> develop the coding and testing is on an XP or 2000 server as they have IIS
> built in and applications can test immediately.

WebMatrix has a server component that can be used for development
without having to install / use IIS.  It is a very good place to start
since there is a LOT of code available from all over.  http://ASP.net
is a great site to find end-to-end sample sites or just the basic
information you need to get that particular piece to work as you want
it.

--
Mark Rider
http://commonsensesecurity.info

Those who understand binary and those who don't.