[dba-VB] .net vbebug window

Mark Rider ridermark at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 03:45:44 CST 2004

> Does vb.net have the equivalent of the debug window where I can run
> functions I am developing just for debugging purposes?

In a word, yes.

You can run the program in a debug mode, and during the initial
compile if there are any errors it will let you know what they are and
WHERE they are.  You can also control such things as how variables are
displayed, whether certain warnings are presented, how breakpoints are
set, etc.

--
Mark Rider
http://commonsensesecurity.info

Those who understand binary and those who don't.