[dba-VB] Exporting a query from Access to Excel Using VB6

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Tue Mar 9 02:59:53 CST 2004

To all,

Basically the subject line of my email says it all, I have a VB application and I want to do one of two things:

1.                   Export data using an Access query into Excel.
2.                   export data using a SQL statement in Visual Basic 6.0 to Excel.

Can anyone show me any samples/point me in the right direction please.

Thanks in advance for all your help (again).

Paul Hartland
Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a month
www.freeserve.com/anytime