[dba-VB] Dynamically resizing an image on a Crystal Report

Mike & Doris Manning mikedorism at adelphia.net
Fri May 28 06:03:32 CDT 2004

I'm looking to change the height and width of the image container
appropriately so that the picture doesn't get distorted -- not the size of
the file itself.  I know how to get the height and width of the image file.
Just don't know what to do with that information.  I obviously need to
convert it to twips but what formula would I use?

Doris Manning
Database Administrator
Hargrove Inc.
www.hargroveinc.com