[dba-VB] VB.Net - Data reader class

Mike & Doris Manning mikedorism at verizon.net
Tue Aug 23 13:56:47 CDT 2005

Hi John,

Your code looks really good.  The only thing you are missing is checking the
status of the connection before opening or closing it.

As for your questions about the data reader...The connection and command
object have to be open in order for the data reader to work.  I do not open
the connection or command until the data reader is needed so the flow you
have makes sense to me.

Doris Manning
mikedorism at verizon.net