[dba-VB] Refresh(?) DataBinding for custom Object

Michael Maddison michael at ddisolutions.com.au
Wed Jun 28 18:55:50 CDT 2006

OK,

I have a custom object that is bindable.  I can bind it to a bunch of
controls on my form after I have filled its props and the data shows up
just fine.
ie this.cboLGA.DataBindings.Add("SelectedValue",activeFire,"LgaID");
C# but you get the idea...
I can even propogate any changes back to the 2 x databases.

At various times I repopulate activeFire like activeFire =
GetNewActiveFire(fid);

How do I get the new data to show up?  I've seen lots of examples of
moving through a dataset but not what I'm trying to do?  I know it must
be simple...

cheers

Michael M