[dba-VB] [AccessD] Dot Net, where to start?

Eric Barro ebarro at verizon.net
Fri Apr 27 15:51:59 CDT 2007

Using SQL Management Studio you connect to your SQL Express database where
you want the tables to live and then right click the database name and
select Tasks->Import Data from the drop down menu.

After you select the data source (Microsoft Access) and the file location
for the source and the SQL database for the destination, it will create the
tables for you. You might have to check indexes and copy and paste your
queries (views in SQL).