[dba-VB] Lib object references lib obj

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Dec 7 08:38:34 CST 2007

I have modules out in a library.  These objects use other objects out in the
lib.  For example a data reader uses an error class to log and record
errors.  Under normal circumstances (a large project) I link those other
classes directly into the current project.  In the latest case (a very small
project) I did not do so, but I did link my data class (which uses the log
and error classes out in the lib).  When I go into that data class it is
informing me that it can't find the error and log classes that it normally
uses.  The reason is that I did not link those error and log classes in to
the current project.

Is there a syntax to tell the parent object that the used object exists in
the same library and to just go there to find it?

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting