[dba-VB] Lib object references lib obj

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Dec 7 11:38:31 CST 2007

Bring up the properties of the project, select references, and add the
dll in the selected project's bin folder.  That should give you access
to the functionality in that project.  I'm winging it here, because we
do it in a totally different way due in part to the team development
environment.

Charlotte Foust