[dba-VB] Does anyone have

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Dec 11 09:02:09 CST 2007

It is indeed a mess, but in fact less so than most of the open source
things.  And the guy has credentials (listen to me 8-(, and his first book
gets a 4.5 star rating from ~50 reviewers on Amazon.com.  I desperately need
an introduction to business objects so I'll give it a try.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting