[dba-VB] Codesmith Woes

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Dec 11 13:56:23 CST 2007

You may send it directly to me, attached to an email.  If it is large I can
create an FTP user / password for you to upload it to my web site.

I went back to Codesmith's web site and asked for a THIRD password and that
one works.  So I am now able to log in and download the docs and stuff.

As for getting my head properly placed on my anatomy, better folks than you
have tried and failed.  ;-)

And finally as for midnight to 4... at my age I am finding it difficult to
do that any more.  Besides which I am back up at 7 to get the kids ready for
school, and by the time I am done with that I have clients calling...

Oh well.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting