[dba-VB] Menu control

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Jul 5 09:15:26 CDT 2007

Hi Jim

It was something like this I had in mind:

http://www.divil.co.uk/net/controls/eyefinder/rendering.aspx

It is for VS2005.

/gustav

>>> Jdemarco at hudsonhealthplan.org 05-07-2007 14:02 >>>
Gustav,

Which VB are you using.  The new Office Ribbon control is now being
pushed out by various third party control vendors so I'm guessing that
this type of navigation is becoming mainstream.

I did find a free Outlook style control from SandBar but I don't see it
offered on their site, http://www.divil.co.uk/net/.  I think they're
charging for it now.  It's a .NET tool.  I have an older zip of the free
version if you want to see it.  Off-line request please.

Jim DeMarco