[dba-VB] Resource files

Doris Manning mikedorism at verizon.net
Fri Jul 13 07:22:16 CDT 2007

The "goodie images" that come with VS 2005 are the standard boring icons and
bitmaps.  I decided long ago to build my own "goodie image" archive.  There
are a lot of great online resources for icons.  My favorites are (in no
particular order):

http://www.seoconsultants.com/windows/icons/microsoft/
http://www.coolarchive.com/icons.php
http://www.iconbazaar.com/