[dba-VB] Resource files

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Jul 13 10:38:21 CDT 2007

We just use the WinXP images for stuff like that, John.  The easiest way
to handle images is with an ImageList control dropped on the form.  Once
you have pointed the control at an image file (or several if you like),
you can copy that imageList control to other forms when you need it and
just point to the image in the list.

Charlotte Foust