[dba-VB] VB.Net - DoEvents

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Jul 13 10:47:03 CDT 2007

Boy, do I hear that, John!  Most of the books are not very helpful in
learning .Net for exactly the reasons you give.  It was a big help to me
to have worked extensively with ADO and to have done a lot of unbound
stuff, so I didn't have to rely on binding and object to a data source
before starting to work with it.

Charlotte