[dba-VB] VB6 Datarepeater Code

Kevin Waddle thewaddles at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 28 19:40:18 CDT 2007

Hello,

I am trying to recreate an Access continuous form in a VB6 exe using the
datarepeater control.

I have created a ActiveX control containing a TextBox and a CheckBox.
These are bound to an Access mdb file.
I can display and update the textbox but cannot get anything to display
properly on the checkboxes.

The control will display the checkbox as true only when the record is
active.

Does anyone have an example using the datarepeater control with a checkbox
or another avenue to create a continuous form in VB6?

Thank you,
Kevin

Chocolate moose: 1 medium size moose, 20 pounds chocolate.