[dba-VB] Visual Studio Trust

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri May 25 11:59:34 CDT 2007

I placed all of my visual studio projects out on my server.  Now Visual
Studio complains that the source is not trusted and may cause exception
errors.  In looking on the web it says to use the framework configuration
application to set a trusted zone - machine / codegroups / allcode / local
intranet zone / add a child code group.  I did that but I cannot persuade
Framework 2.0 to trust the path I set, and of course it does not supply a
file find dialog to browse for the location.

Can anyone help me out here?  What do I need to do to get this thing to
work?

The hours I waste trying to do stuff that should be made simpler!

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting