[dba-VB] VB.Net - XML comments

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri May 11 07:29:26 CDT 2007

Hi Shamil et al

XAML (Avalon) is perhaps the most interesting part:

Consistent presentation model by using XAML, the declarative
presentation language used in Windows Vista*based applications.
Controls, visual designs, media, and other elements can be presented
with full design fidelity in both Silverlight and Windows*based
applications.

/gustav

>>> shamil at users.mns.ru 11-05-2007 13:08 >>>
Hi Jim,

<<<
but decided it would be safer to stick the industry standard
product.

What the industry standard product do you mean?

Have you heard about MS SilverLight?

http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/default01.aspx

It's Flash "killer".
It works under FireFox and Safari from the first version as far as I
have
heard. It should work also under Mono on Linux in not that far future.

<<<
The final point is that it would be pointless to become an expert at
the
ndoc product as Sand Castle seems to be the heir-apparent

Well, becoming NDoc expert took one hour here :)
I mean it's really easy to use it.
But I will definitely switch to SandCastle when/if needed - I will
switch
because NDoc is "dead" now...