[dba-VB] Renaming DBA-VB

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 10:27:11 CDT 2007

Hi there folks,

Based on some comments over on AccessD we are looking at renaming the
DBA-VB list. We don't want to exclude any programming language be it
VB6, VB.Net, C#, J# or the next greating thing MS brings out.

So we were considering renaming it to something like DBA-Coding or
DBA-Programming

Does anyone have any other suggestions or comments about the proposal?

John Bartow - President, Database Advisors, Inc.
Bryan Carbonnell - Listmaster, Database Advisors, Inc.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"