[dba-VB] VB.Net - Using modules in other projects

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Oct 11 12:11:35 CDT 2007

When you add Existing Item, the add dialog has and Add and a Cancel
button.  once you select a file, the Add button shows a dropdown arrow
that allows you to add the class as a link.  But that is a way to add
individual classes.  If you wanted a whole library of objects, it would
make more sense to add a project.

Charlotte Foust