[dba-VB] C# vs VB - was RE: Renaming DBA-VB

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 23 12:02:44 CDT 2007

As far as I understand there are 2 possible reasons for going to C# if you
are competent in VB.Net.

1. The one key point for going to C# as apposed to Vb.Net would be for
performance. That is not the case as they both perform equally so what is
the advantage.

2. The other point is that once an application is started in C# it has to be
completed in C#. This is also not the case as .Net derivatives can be mixed
and compiled.

Jim