[dba-VB] Renaming DBA-VB

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Oct 25 12:18:02 CDT 2007

Hi Jim

Interesting. Perhaps your friend could tell us briefly about the highlights of Eiffel? Why is it worth the money?

/gustav

>>> accessd at shaw.ca 25-10-2007 19:18 >>>
Shamil... you are correct in all that.

This friend who is strongly recommending Eiffel is planning on leaving his
current job soon and as his wife now has an excellent job at the college and
he has decided to go freelance. He wants to work with me on projects and is
planning on buying a full licensed version....

To make a short story long I may be becoming an Eiffel guru whether I want
to or not.

Jim