[dba-VB] [dba-SQLServer] Bulk Insert Error.

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Sep 21 13:13:14 CDT 2007

Well, it appears that it was a simple issue of the field size being too
small.  It was not intermittent at all, my catch was causing the entire
function to exit which caused the next file to run which had the same error
but at a different record (of course!).  Once I traced it down to stopping
at exactly the same record every time I decided to go open up the field size
for that field (and about 4 similar fields) and the import is happily
running now.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting