[dba-VB] Subversion, TortoiseSVN and VisualSVN

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Apr 26 07:11:54 CDT 2008

the VSN server itself is completely free.  However the clients cost,
though the cost is reasonable at $49 for a single developer like me.
And if you are working on a public domain project they will give you a
license for free.

As for Shamil's batch files, I suspect that his batch files does more,
checking out files, running makes on each and every piece of the
project, and whatever else you might want, regression testing or whatever.

The integrated widget just checks things out and back in for working
inside of Visual Studio.