[dba-VB] ADO.Net

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Apr 27 11:42:13 CDT 2008

Hi Shamil

I'm following this thread with great interest because it touches some tasks I may soon encounter.
It's a pleasure to study your work, and I really appreciate that you take your time to post it here.

/gustav

>>> shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru 27-04-2008 17:14 >>>
Hi John,

Below is fully parameterized sample C# code, which uses three update
strategies including the one you mentioned
http://blogs.msdn.com/dataaccess/archive/2005/05/19/420065.aspx

The C# and VB.Net is nearly the same now - the difference of runtime of
previous version was because of one bug. (There could be still others - if
you find them please inform me - thank you).

I'd think this thread's subject could be interested to many developers -
proposal (to moderators): is there anybody to take on this current sample
code and stats to test and to add some more tests and write some text to
publish this code and accompanying article on accessD web site?