[dba-VB] ADO.Net Update SQL Server

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Apr 28 14:04:08 CDT 2008

UpdateBatch should work.

Charlotte Foust

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-vb-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 11:50 AM
To: VBA
Subject: [dba-VB] ADO.Net Update SQL Server

Does ANYBODY know how to write a table back out to SQL Server?

All of my books show cute little examples of building up a data table
manually then BINDING it to a control or whatever.  I am not finding
anything with code example that shows how to WRITE changed data back to
SQL Server.

I have managed to load a data table, write changes to the rows and
now... I have to write it back out to SQL Server.  The table has the PK,
NameToSplit, LName, FName etc etc.  What am I missing?

I desperately need help (yea, yea, not MENTAL help) and I need it
quickly.  I have been trying to do this last piece for DAYS and I am not
succeeding.