[dba-VB] SQL VS VB

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Apr 29 13:33:22 CDT 2008

It is going to take 50 hours because an external program which does the
name parsing will take at least 40 hours just to parse the data.

Writing to the database is only about 25% of the total time.  If you
managed to completely eliminate my database update time it would still
take about 40 hours to complete.

Thanks for the offer though.