[dba-VB] Dev PC with Raid?

Michael Maddison michael at ddisolutions.com.au
Mon Aug 25 00:38:27 CDT 2008

Thanks,

I must suck...
Need to have a floppy to install drivers with XP!  So I borrowed 1 from
an old box and followed the instructions,
must have done something wrong as I tried 3 time but all I get is a BSOD
during Windows install.

Remove the RAID option from the bios and installation goes fine...
<shrug>

Maybe next time...

cheers

Michael M