[dba-VB] Building something quick 'n dirty

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Feb 19 01:26:19 CST 2008

Hi Francisco

Given that time frame, CodeCharge comes to my mind:

  http://www.yessoftware.com/index2.php

/gustav

>>> fhtapia at gmail.com 19-02-2008 00:28 >>>
I need a quick Web application... ala Access.

The main menu should include the following

Links to a page that allows me to add/edit  Questions, Names, Companies, and
finally Add the Survey Questions.

I have my demo in Access and they want the webpage ready tomorrow... a quick
and dirty page would make all the difference,  Any way to get this off the
ground super quick ala a quick wizard? :D I know i'm grasping at straws
but.. any help is appreciated.

--
-Francisco