[dba-VB] vb.net - Updates

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu May 1 07:10:05 CDT 2008

I have many indexes set up which include the PKID and one or more other
fields.  One would think that the optimizer would use one of those
indexes instead of the clustered PKID index.  I am thinking that a hint
is in order to force SQL Server to use a different index.  That is
beyond my expertise however.