[dba-VB] CheckBox: Checked and CheckState

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu May 8 17:14:14 CDT 2008

Hi Doris

So that's it? CheckedChanged happens "when" the state changes, CheckStateChanged after?
Does this relate to the data source it is bound to? Like BeforeUpdate and AfterUpdate in Access?

The EventArgs methods seem identical, however, for the two events.

/gustav

>>> mikedorism at verizon.net 08-05-2008 23:43 >>>
You have to change the checkbox value (CheckedChanged event) before you can
examine the CheckStateChange -- kind of like you have to process the
Validating event before the Validated event.

Doris Manning
Database Administrator
Hargrove Inc.