[dba-VB] CheckBox: Checked and CheckState

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri May 9 05:36:19 CDT 2008

Hi all

Maybe the answer is here. At least this is comprehendible and not rocket science:

  http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.forms.checkbox.aspx

<quote>
The ThreeState property determines whether the control supports two or three states.

Use the Checked property to get or set the value of a two-state CheckBox control and use the CheckState property to get or set the value of a three-state CheckBox control.

Note:
If the ThreeState property is set to true, the Checked property will return true for either a checked or indeterminate state.
</quote>

Any comments?

/gustav

>>> Gustav at cactus.dk 08-05-2008 18:29 >>>
Hi all

What is the difference between these two events for a bound CheckBox?

Whatever I try, first event CheckedChanged is fired, then CheckStateChanged - no matter if I browse the source it is bound to or if I click or keypress the CheckBox itself (has focus).