[dba-VB] Updating dataset from datagrid

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri May 30 12:01:04 CDT 2008

Hi Eric and Shamil

I located the links Shamil posted in January:

<quote>
You can start here with ASP.NET:

http://www.asp.net/get-started/
http://quickstarts.asp.net/QuickStartv20/aspnet/Default.aspx
http://www.asp.net/learn/
http://www.asp.net/learn/data-access/
</quote>

The last does a good job explaning data access using DataTable and DAL.

/gustav

>>> shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru 30-05-2008 14:45 >>>
Hi Gustav,

<<<