[dba-VB] DataGridView

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Sep 23 17:12:22 CDT 2008

OK, I built that pesky datagridview.  Now I'm struggling with something
really odd.  I can databind it, no problem, update, whatever.  The
problem is that the grid works just fine as long as the table has no
more than 3 rows.  Add more rows, even from the datagridview,  But when
you try to connect to a database with more than 3 rows, you see the
first two rows of data and that's it.  No more rows, no add row,
nothing.  I'm about ready to replace this with a third party grid that
will take me a couple of hours, max, to have up and running, complete
with rewriting the code necessary to  handle it, but I want to know
what's going on with this blasted grid!  I even cleared the rows
collection (except for row(0), which is the header) before assigning the
datasource.  Makes not difference.  As far as the grid is concerned, it
has 4 rows, regardless of how many its datasource has!!!
AAAAAAAAhhhgggg

Charlotte Foust