[dba-VB] SCRUM: Code review not going so well

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 05:43:37 CDT 2009

Hello Team,
I have a new disk for my laptop with Vista, office 2K7 and VS2008 all
installed, currently however, I am struggling a little to get SQL 2005
installed correctly, as a result, I can build our solution, but cannot run
it yet.

I hope to run it later tonight, but for now, I am sorry to say I have no
real feed back to give.

I did retrieve the build from the SVN server and it did not build due to two
minor errors related to an implicit conversion, but so I just downloaded the
version Shamil put on codeplex and that built correctly for me.

As soon as I have a server running, I will give you an update.

sorry about that, I stayed up until 02:00 last night but still have not got
SQL server running, I think this morning I identified that the installation
(enterprise Edition) only installed work station components, so of course
that explains my problem,

Thanks

Mark