[dba-VB] SCRUM: Arthur Fuller is planning to join our team and TargetProcess intriduction....

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Apr 7 15:00:42 CDT 2009

Hi SCRUM Team,

I wanted to announce that well-known and highly respected here and on AccessD and in many places of this small world Arthur Fuller wanted to join our team. He is invited currently by me and Gustav, and we are waiting for him to approve his joining of our team here.

Hi Arthur, you're welcome to join us!

As I have written in the very beginning of our project I wanted to use TargetProcess for our SCRUM project planning/tracing. But it needed some time to install it as well as to put project data into it. The latter task is still in progress but I wanted you to try to play/browse the TargetProcess briefly just to see how it works for you. We have five free licenses, and to use the TargetProcess I'd propose to get SCRUM team developers join into pairs (as e.g. in eXtreme Programming but "virtually") - then we can have max ten developers working in our team and using the same TargetProcess system.

Please find your pair in the team and post your pair nickname here, and I will send you password to use TargetProcess.

Our team currently consists of 6 members:

Gustav Brock
Mike Mattys
Doug Murphy
John Colby
Mark Breen
Shamil Salakhetdinov

and

Arthur Fuller is planned to join us today.

IOW we will have 7 members from whom 6 members can join into 3 pairs, and we will still have one pair/TargetProcess Account for developers to join us in the future...

I have to stay out of a pair as I have admin's account

Current test username and password is test/test and it will be active for one day - please try it here:

http://shamils-4.hosting.parking.ru/scrum

The system looks slow sometimes but just for while - then is starts working quickly enough.

Not sure how intensively TargetProcess will be used in our project in the near future but long term goal is to use it quite intensively as it's in my opinion is a good tool for SCRUM planning/tracing/collecting stats etc.