[dba-VB] SCRUM: Error

marklbreen at gmail.com marklbreen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 16:38:54 CDT 2009

 inscript0004_vw_AlphabeticalListOfProductsReport

Hello Arthur,

If you can wait until Sunday, I will send the details then, if you need access before then email me directly and I will send you back my username and password which you can use for a few days.

Sorry for the delay,

Mark

--- Sent with System SEVEN - the new generation of mobile messaging