[dba-VB] ASP.NET 2.0/3.5 MS ReportViewer Reporting sample using MS Access database...

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Mon Apr 27 14:57:13 CDT 2009

Hi All,

I have got published today a sample ASP.NET 2.0/3.5 application using MS Reportviewer Reports from our SCRUM Team's Northwind.NET project. This application is developed as "quick and dirty":

- 1) downgrading .NET WinForms + MS SQL backed application to .NET WinForm + MS Access backend application;

- 2) using MS Access backend and MS ReportViewer Reports from downgraded (1) app to make the following ASP.NET 2.0/3.5 sample:

http://shamils-4.hosting.parking.ru/nw/

The sources of the above ASP.NET sample are planned to be released on http://northwind.codeplex.com during this week.