[dba-VB] Click-Once setup...

Jack and Pat drawbridgej at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 2 07:13:34 CDT 2009

Hi Guys,

The sample worked fine for me also. As Gustav says it checks the system. I
have downloaded, but haven't used, VS2008 Express C#, VB. I got the warning
of the certificate, and selected Run. It did - I got the Hello World screen
with Test and Exit buttons. I chose test and got the message box.

Just to say I don't have all of the VS bells and whistles, but the
application came up just by going to the link.

Jack