[dba-VB] SCRUM: Applying .sql

Mike Mattys mmattys at rochester.rr.com
Sat Apr 4 21:44:20 CDT 2009

Hi Team,

I've just figured out that I can use SQL Management Studio 2005 Express to
connect with my SQL2005 db engine and that the Query Editor is actually
an upgrade to the 2000 Query Analyzer.

So I opened the file 0001_vw_CustomerOrdersProducts.sql and tried to
execute.
I received the following error:
"Msg 208, Level 16, State 1, Procedure vw_CustomerOrdersProducts, Line 3
Invalid object name 'dbo.Customer'."
Why?

-
Michael R Mattys