[dba-VB] SCRUM: Applying .sql

Mike Mattys mmattys at rochester.rr.com
Sun Apr 5 09:52:17 CDT 2009

Please note that this may be permissions or file access because I did get
this
'helpful' error message that I googled and found to be (possible) 'By
Design' security:

Msg 233, Level 20, State 0, Line 0
A transport-level error has occurred when receiving results from the server.
(provider: Shared Memory Provider, error: 0 - No process is on the other end
of the pipe.)

-
Michael R Mattys
MapPoint and Database Dev