[dba-VB] SCRUM: Applying .sql

Mike Mattys mmattys at rochester.rr.com
Sun Apr 5 10:34:51 CDT 2009

Hi Shamil,

Oh cool!
I was going to ask where the debug/step (F8) was, but if I can execute
seperate lines then that works great!
You are right about the SQL Editor being there, but it is greyed-out no
matter what I do.
I tried to install Management Studio by changing setup, but it's not there
"Developer Version" ???
-
Michael R Mattys
MapPoint and Database Dev