[dba-VB] SCRUM: Applying .sql

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Mon Apr 6 00:25:38 CDT 2009

Hi Mike,

I have never tried to install SSMS2005 after SSMS2005EE.
I believe you it could be a trouble.

BTW, I have worked with SS2005 Express and SSMS2005EE developing quite large ASP.NET project with a db with millions records in some tables and that my development environment was good enough - I mean if you can't get installed SSMS2005 then just forget it for now until you'll find time to reinstall from scracth: then first install MS SQL 2005 (2008) and after that Visual Studio...