[dba-VB] SCRUM: 2 weeks work results

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Apr 8 12:40:16 CDT 2009

Hi Shamil

I'm ready, though not in a minute.
I will suggest moving the large video file somewhere else.

Just to recap my finding, that to the local SVN client the two sets of sources are different animals (different UUIDs), thus you cannot just change the URL to the SVN server, you have to use another local folder than you have used until now. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

/gustav

>>> Salakhetdinov Shamil <mcp2004 at mail.ru> 08-04-2009 19:13 >>>

Hi Gustav and SCRUM Team,

OK, let's try - are you ready to switch?

I'm ready. I have a separate folder for CodePlex, and as soon as we switch I will zip, archive and delete current folder.

Gustav, Mike and Doug have CodePlex account and they are connected to northwind.codeplex.com. The only thing do to for you three is to get latest sources from codePlex and start using them instead of current sources (there is a rather large presentation file there within sources - we can decide delete it and move to codeplex discussions right now or keep it within sources for a while)

Mark, do you have CodePlex acccount?
Arthur, do you have CodePlex account?

If not please create such accounts and send your CodePlex user name to me or Gustav and we can connect you to northwind.codeplex.com project