[dba-VB] SCRUM: Please use CodePlex Northwind.NET sources as

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Apr 10 06:34:34 CDT 2009

Hi SCRUM Team

Well, I think I choose - counting the option(s) - let me see:

1) Employee Sales by Country

/gustav

>>> Salakhetdinov Shamil <mcp2004 at mail.ru> 09-04-2009 20:32:15 >>>

Hi SCRUM Team and Mark,

Yes, I have just wanted to write nearly the same you Mark have written in your quoted message:

- let's keep your server for everyday work, and
- let's keep CodePlex for dicsussions, issue tracking, instant messaging etc.

And I will be posting new code to CodePlex from time to time (in the end of every SCRUM Sprint).

As I have written early today I have got opprtunity to develop several reports from 3rd SCRUM Sprint, namely:

1) Catalog & Catalog subreport
2) Customers Labels
3) Summary of Sales by Quarter
4) Summary of Sales by Year

They all are done now and are committed to both Mark's server (our main SCC server), and CodePlex SCC server (secondary server for public use).

The two reports still todo in this Sprint are:

1) Employee Sales by Country
2) Invoice

Mike and Gustav, please select, which one you wanted to develop.

Doug and Arthur are you here? Tnen you can take for development reports from the product backlog:

1) Sales by Category (with subreport)
2) Sales by Year (with subreport)

Please ask any questions.